MAC Utility Installation for UTI Pan Portal
UTIITSL in process of implementation of MAC Utility for the
machines at all the centres of the PSA’s those who all working on behalf of
UTIITSL for PAN card processing. The application will be accessed only when the
Mac ID is configured with the respective systems. Hence this utility needs to be
downloaded in the respectivesystems for smooth functioning of the application for enhanced
process is as under:
home screen of the application.
Download MAC Utility Software (macutility.zip) from
respective portal after login.
- Extract the macutility.zip to the folder macutility; this
will be downloaded at your download folder of local machine.
d:macutility or users may check with respective of the local system.
note, if jre 8.0 or
JRE_HOME may set
credential. Once the login credential
on your Operating System
drive for Windows 32/Windows 64
- If JDK is installed on the machine then set the JRE_HOME
variable pointing to yourJRE installation folder , for example,
- If only JRE is installed on the machine then set JRE_HOME
by pointing to JREinstallation folder, for example,
7 environment or higher
package and install before
// instruction to install service.bat file.
- Open run window (Win+R)
- Type services.msc command and then enter, the screen will
open shown as in the image
- Find Utiitsl MacUtility from the list and If service is installed successfully
status will look like the image shown as below